This day I continued examining the latest build of the project and writing down feedback. I also finished my read of the Game Design Document. I was happy to receive a second display to hook up to my PC and about Windows still wanted me to install another batch of updates.
In the afternoon I had a meeting with Lead Programmer David about the feedback document I had compiled. Basically we wanted to assess how well the oursourced work had been done and what needed improving. During the meeting it was also decided that I started work on a final design of the game. This required I first compile a Technical Document with all technical challenges and considerations that would likely arise from implementing the Design Document.
The rest of the day I worked on this Technical Document.