Categories
Uncategorized

Day 31

Today I spent my time on various issues. Firstly I helped set up the weapons and damage systems and started on fixing issues and implementing small new features as we encountered the need for them. I also worked on some small bug in the scenes system and provided support for various tasks. Besides that I added the feature to exclude files from Perforce from within the engine. Lastly I worked late with Marin to find a solution for previewing the game cam from within the editor; the artists need to have an easy solution for previewing their gamecam and pathing changes or else the iteration times would increase beyond what is acceptable. We implemented a solution, so off to home!

By thomhurks

Programming Intern at Vanguard Games, Amsterdam.